6 pita breads
14 oz pizza/tomato sauce, chunky style
14 oz Real Greek Feta PDO, large crumbles
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved (approximately 18)
2 tbsp fresh oregano, fine chopped
14 leaves fresh basil, chiffonade
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Coat each pita evenly with sauce.
- Sprinkle on oregano.
- Place tomatoes on pizzas with the cut side up.
- Sprinkle Real Greek Feta PDO evenly over pizzas.
- Put in oven until edges of pita breads start to darken (approximately 7 minutes).
- Dress with fresh basil when pitas are removed from oven.
- Can substitute any dry vegetables in place of tomatoes.