6 ears fresh corn on the cob
4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
¾ tsp fresh cracked pepper
¼ tsp salt
4 tbsp Real Greek Kalamata PDO Olive Oil
6 tbsp honey
¼ cup crumbled Real Greek Feta PDO
- Peel corn on the cob by removing most inner layers of green leaves as well as strings, keep enough green leaves to just cover corn.
- Place the garlic, thyme, pepper, salt and Real Greek Kalamata PDO Olive Oil in a bowl and blend.
- Coat kernels of corn with dressing and cover with the reserved leaves.
- Grill over medium high heat until kernels turn golden.
- Pull the leaves down to bottom of cob and twist together for a “handle”.
- Brush all sides of uncovered cobs with honey; grill all sides until honey glazes.
- Remove cobs from grill and sprinkle immediately with crumbled Real Greek Feta PDO.