½ pound bacon, diced
1 small onion, diced
6 oz baby spinach
1 large tomato, diced
10 large eggs, cracked and scrambled
7 oz crumbled Real Greek Feta PDO
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a 12 inch cast iron skillet sauté bacon.
- Remove the bacon and drain most of the oil, swirling the oil up to coat the sides of the pan.
- Sauté the onions until medium golden.
- Add spinach, tomato, cooked bacon and nutmeg just until the spinach wilts.
- Turn off the stove and quickly add in scrambled eggs and crumbled Real Greek Feta PDO making sure all ingredients are dispersed evenly.
- Place skillet in oven and cook until a toothpick comes out clean and the top is golden to medium golden.
- Allow to sit 3 minutes before cutting.