1 box orzo, prepared to serve
2 tbsp. Real Greek Kalamata PDO Olive Oil
1 lb shrimp, cleaned and deveined
1 small onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
4 oz baby spinach
½ cup oven-roasted tomatoes
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
4 oz chicken stock (can substitute with vegetable stock)
1 oz butter (optional)
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
7 oz Real Greek Feta PDO
2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- Sauté onion in Real Greek Kalamata PDO Olive Oil for about 2 minutes then add garlic.
- When the garlic begins to brown, add the shrimp and sauté for about 4 minutes or until ½ way cooked.
- Add the roasted tomatoes, lemon juice and zest and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and as it wilts, add the stock, butter, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Let the stock heat up and swirl to incorporate the butter.
- Pour over top of warm, prepared orzo.
- Crumble Real Greek Feta PDO on top with a sprinkle of parsley and serve immediately.